wow!! he didn't want y'all to celebrate christmas without him, i guess. life with two very little boys can be very tiring, but oh so delightful! congratulations!
Wow, congratulations!! I can't believe that he is already here and he is so precious. Also, he and I share a very special day...the same birthday! Now I love December 8th even more!!
He is beautiful! How fun that he and Ike's birthday are only one day apart:-) I am so happy for the 4 of you! Love you very much. Also his middle name is perfect!
Oh wow, Angie! I just happened to be looking through blogs tonight and saw this! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for y'all! Okay, now that everyone else has come early Noah needs to go ahead and make his grand entrance too! I can't believe you were due after me! :) He is adorable!
22 comments:
WOW!! He is precious! So happy for you guys
Congrats! What a blessing! He looks great!
Congrats!!!
wow!! he didn't want y'all to celebrate christmas without him, i guess. life with two very little boys can be very tiring, but oh so delightful! congratulations!
kiss! kiss! kiss!
beautiful! so happy for you all!
aw - he's so cute! i can't wait to meet the little guy.
Unbelievable, today I was in my kitchen thinking about you and your new baby.... he is precious, Angie! Congratulations!!!!!
angie, he's gorgeous! and you look fabulous :) love to you all!
A surprise indeed! Congrats!
What a Christmas present! You didn't even have to go shopping.I love yall!
Wow! He is beautiful. Congratulations. So happy for you.
OMG! OMG! I'm so surprised! (well, that's all relative in comparison, right?!)
Yay! Welcome Sam! Congrats to you both and to big bro Charlie!
Wow, congratulations!! I can't believe that he is already here and he is so precious. Also, he and I share a very special day...the same birthday! Now I love December 8th even more!!
He is beautiful! How fun that he and Ike's birthday are only one day apart:-) I am so happy for the 4 of you! Love you very much. Also his middle name is perfect!
congrats to you!!!!
How are you so lucky that your children arrive early and healthy! You look great and he is precious. Congratulations.
I mean I am so excited for you guys. I have shown the pictures that you sent us to everyone. Proud Aunt you could say!
Oh wow, Angie! I just happened to be looking through blogs tonight and saw this! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for y'all! Okay, now that everyone else has come early Noah needs to go ahead and make his grand entrance too! I can't believe you were due after me! :) He is adorable!
Angie - he is so precious; I am so happy for your sweet family. I hope to talk to you soon - love, Cyndi.
Thank you, thank you, to all of you!
conrgatulations!! he is beautiful. can't wait to see him next time you're in town.
Post a Comment