I smiled the other day when I received my weekly email from the American Pregnancy Association titled, "Congratulations! You are 37 weeks pregnant".
I'm still in awe that he is really here......snuggled in my arms.......making sweet newborn faces and sounds (or squeaks, as we like to call them).......grasping my fingers......keeping me awake all night......

We were happy to leave the doctor's office today after learning that we are finally on the upswing, with Samuel gaining a few ounces. He left the hospital at 5 lbs. 4 oz and is now 5.9.
He is a sleepy, oh so sleepy baby ~ which isn't always as lovely as it sounds. It is a workout (for the mind, body, and soul) to try to get him to eat; and then somehow the sleepiness fades and the appetite is awakened at night as he wants to eat every 2 hours.
But oh....... is it worth it.
His brother loves him so much, and kisses him every chance he gets. The two of them together now definitely make life more challenging.......but yes, it's beyond worth it.
8 comments:
He is beautiful and looks definitely worth it :). Congratulations and can't wait to see more pictures (when you catch up on some sleep that is).
I can't wait to meet him Angie! I so wish I was closer and could help out some, have Charlie over to play etc....
That is a VERY cute picture!
Love y'all!
angie, he is soooo beautiful! what beautiful words you've written. sending lots of love to the davises!
He is beautiful. Yes, he looks like his brother. I am praying for you. Love you very much and please kiss on the boys for us. What a wonderful blessing!
Angie, he is PRECIOUS!!!!! We wish we could meet him in person. After I showed the pictures to Jared (on Facebook), I told him, we need to have another one! Samuel is so perfect!!
So glad to hear that Charlie is loving him so much, that is so good for the heart!!! We are, again, SO EXCITED for you guys, I wish we were closer to provide you a meal!
He is so beautiful. Looking forward to pics of the little one and Big Brother! You are so blessed. Looking forward to meeting him and catching up!! Love you! ~whitney
Oh...my heart is swelling with yours!!! What a happy, tired time :)
Oh, he is just beyond sweet!
Post a Comment