Usually when I don't post in a while it means so much has gone on that I don't know where to start in writing about it. So here is the jist to get me started on the details.
I'm pregnant! thrilled. super tired. often sick. prematurally pooching at 10 weeks. due January 3.
We moved! sooner than we planned. love our new place. plenty of space, in the middle of a fabulous town. you should visit.

14 comments:
Charlie's hair looks so long! So cute. So glad you love your new house and town.
i'm so glad you're back...even though I talk to you all the time :) April
we miss y'all already! so thankful God has worked out all the details along the way for y'all. praying for you!
Cute picture of Charlie! Glad you love you place and that your trip there was safe! We love and miss y'all!!
Hi Angie!
i was looking if I saw you while I was out with the boys, now I wonder why you were never home!
Congratulations on the new house. Hope you will start feeling better soon!
Love,
Mohana, for the fam.
Congratulations! How fun...another little Davis child!
Glad you like your new place. Did your house in Birmingham sell?
wow, those are some serious bullet-points!
congratulations!!!!!
congrats! wow, that's a lot going on. love the photos!
Way to make use of that box, Charlie!! :)
Gosh, Charlie looks so good! Love the hair! It's so light...must be all the sun bathing in the parks. :)
Congratulations, guys...a new child, a new home, a new start in a new place. Exciting times.
Angie, you're a trooper...I had no idea y'all were already moved, and in the midst of you being pregnant...tired and not feeling too great.
Enjoy!
Wow - congrats! We gtot pregnant around the time the Bean turned one also...so I guess your two will be about 20 or 21 months apart too. That's fun!
Charlie's got a business-in-the-front, party-in-the-back look going on!
Just proof that you can take the boy out of the South, but you can't take the South of the boy! :)
Miss seeing you guys outside our windows...
yes, charlie is definitely working on a mullet. i'm trying to decide whether or not to cut it. it doesn't look as mullet-ish in person as it does in pictures, but maybe i'm in denial.
Congratulations!!! I hope we can make it up to New York in the fall! Hope settling in goes well, despite feeling sick!
Congratulations!
I'm glad your back (even if you're pukey, pooching etc) on the blog. I missed your photos & words.
So happy for you three (four).
Post a Comment