Number one was spent in a Penske, moving across the country. Number two was celebrated in L.A. with an unknown pregnancy. Number three, although not so exciting, was a blessing in disguise. At first I was bummed that our air conditioning went out during the Southern heat wave, on our anniversary; but then I realized we could pack up and go to my parents home - pool, walking trails, workout room, and best of all, babysitters! Charlie wasn't the only one spoiled.
A glimpse of our babysitters

Pop (aka Big Charlie, but we think Pop will stick)

GG

Lacey couldn't wait to put boots on (Jamie's retired boots)

checking them out

shoes to fill
4 comments:
my favorites! charlie actually has a double chin in one of these
i love the last one...
Love the boots pictures. Maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen.
those last 2 w/ the boots!! what great scale~~~~they are absolutely priceless...and the one on that gorgeous bed...i love it!
Post a Comment