I have a feeling our little guy is going to be quite the busybody. He is constantly on the move, even if it's in one place. Don't dare try to cradle him like a baby, hold him too tight, or "confine" him to a car seat, bouncy seat....any kind of seat. He is already scooting on the floor, and he "runs" in place when you hold him up. Bryan and I are convinced he would take off if he could only balance.
My days are spent in constant entertaining mode. Little guy doesn't like to be left alone, not for a second. If I must do something without him (meaning him sitting next to me) I am at least narrating the joys of folding laundry and cooking dinner. What used to take minutes (household tasks for example) now takes hours, and what used to take hours (getting ready, exercise, long and hot showers...) now takes minutes.
Not much like his laid-back parents, he is either in ecstatic laughter and smiles, or full-out frustration and tears (which usually seems to be just boredom or confinement). This makes for pretty tiring days, but extremely fun moments. Will he be a passionate soul?
All of this has pretty much been the case since birth, but it is so interesting to see more and more personality come out each month. I don't know what any of this means, and what it all will develop into, but I look forward to seeing who this little guy will become. I wouldn't change a thing. I thank the Lord daily, in amazement, that the Lord gave him to us.
6 comments:
He's a cutie!
Love the fun Auburn outfit :)
and the boots are awesome!
miss you!
MM
i love the headboard! did you get all new stuff for your room?? :)
he is so cute on your big bed!
I love the headboard too. And Charlie is super cute. What an infectious smile!
these were actually taken at my parents also, so no, the headboard isn't ours. I often think that he looks so big in pictures, so I thought this one would put him in scale.
He sure does make my house more fun! GG
ditto to what mom said.. we are having to entertain ourselves Higdon style since Charlie left.
~ lacey kay
Post a Comment