Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sleep





I miss it.

It has now been almost 10 weeks since I have had more than 2 1/2 hours of sleep at a time. This morning Bryan took the babe while I took a nap and I actually dreamed about......sleep.

Charlie doesn't take all the blame though. He has had a few 9-3 stretches, but B and I find it hard to jump in bed as soon as he goes down. We finally have a little time to ourselves. Case in point, it is after 11 pm and I am writing about sleep rather than enjoying it!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

charlie is too cute! i need to see him soon or he might forget me.

katie said...

angie, so funny, dreaming about sleep! i love those pictures...sweet. elliot started waking up MORE again! so i can relate! hang in there...

Cindy said...

I so feel your pain :-)

Amanda said...

Not getting sleep is the WORST!! Thankfully it's not permanent. Glad I found your blog...through Ginny's. -Amanda Skinner

analytics

Blog Archive