They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
how can you not smile at this?too. cute.
can't wait to see that little guy in person again!
That is a great picture.What did you do to get him to sleep through the night? Does he still nap a lot during the day?
He looks like he's stalking his prey. In a cute, non-violent sort of way.I saw on your "recently read" section that you read The Kite Runner. That one's on my list ... what did you think?
"I sound my barbaric YAWP from the rooftops!" Charlie paused after bellowing out the utterance, and then reconsidered..."I sound my barbaric YAWP from the blanket!"
i think of the tv show Man vs. Wild when i see this picture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
how can you not smile at this?
too. cute.
can't wait to see that little guy in person again!
That is a great picture.
What did you do to get him to sleep through the night? Does he still nap a lot during the day?
He looks like he's stalking his prey. In a cute, non-violent sort of way.
I saw on your "recently read" section that you read The Kite Runner. That one's on my list ... what did you think?
"I sound my barbaric YAWP from the rooftops!" Charlie paused after bellowing out the utterance, and then reconsidered..."I sound my barbaric YAWP from the blanket!"
i think of the tv show Man vs. Wild when i see this picture.
Post a Comment