I recently wrote about one of Bryan's talents - "computer stuff" (as we technically challenged refer to it). But we who know Bryan well know that he is quite multi-faceted. There is so much that I love about him.
I love that he is adventurous enough to pick up and move to the other side of the world, or the other side of the country not only for personal growth and exposure to new things, but also just for the fun of it.
I love the way he loves others. He is not quick to judge.
I love that he often engages a homeless person in a conversation rather than ignoring him.
I love that we are always nearly the last people to leave church because he says "wait, let me go talk to so and so".
I love the way he looks at his son, and the way his son looks at him.
I love that he doesn't mind if I'm a mess and in my pj's when he comes home.
I love watching his hands move when he plays the piano. I love that he loves music.
I love that he is an adventurous eater and is willing to eat anything I throw at him.
I love that he knows me better than anyone else and still likes me.
I love that his son looks like him.
I love our little life we lived together in CA, as well as the one we are making in Birmingham AL.
I love that, as a friend put it, he is quick to "see through the junk" and easily get to the bottom line of things.
I love that he doesn't care much about what others think of him.
I love that he is as calm and cool as they come.
I love that he is quick to forgive.
I love that he loves my friends almost as much as I do.
I love that he is willing to open his heart and life to anyone who takes the time to listen.
I love that he desires to know the hearts of others.
I love watching him enjoy good coffee and good beer
I am grateful for how he cleans the kitchen almost every night.
I am grateful for the naps he lets me take, and the diapers he changes.
I love how he not only loves Charlie and I, but really likes us too.
I love the picture of Christ to me he is.
I love Bryan Davis.
10 comments:
And I love that God gave him to you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!
angie~that produced tears!! what a precious post. happy birthday bryan- from jess and jamie!
i love bryan davis and his wife! you 2 are special friends.
me too, me too. beautiful angie.
happy birthday bryan!
i love how you entered angie's life and instantly became one of our dearest friends... bryan, you're a treasure to us.
(i could only see one picture, were there more??)
i couldn't agree more about how wonderful bryan is. i have to say though he got a pretty good girl - so thankful God brought you to him so you could be part of our family!
thanks for bryan's well wishes!
there are 8 pictures, and everytime i load the page different pictures appear. they all were there though the first time, so i don't know what say uless you want to refresh or try again later if you want to see them all.
::Tear:: That was so sweet. I am so God has blessed with Brian. Ya'll both mean so much to me!! Happy B-day!
30 is the new 19 by the way...
Love EMily
Happy 30th Birthday Big Daddy Bryan! Angie - what an awesome message. God bless all y'all...I said it.
Happy Birthday, Bryan!!! I miss ya'll so much! The blog is a great way to stay posted though...Angie, you have it down to an art!!! ~Liz
Happy Birthday, Bryan. Chrissie and I've enjoyed having ya'll at RMC. See ya soon...
Post a Comment