Sometimes sitting down to capture in words what I feel in my heart for my children feels like trying to catch the moon with a fishing pole.
So even though there is so much to say, all there really is to say is I love her.
Every squishy little ounce of her.
Our first girlie date, Lacey's babyshower ~
I snapped a photo of her coming down the hall, luckily just as she heard daddy coming in the door from work....

She is definitely the cherry on our little family sundae.
And, she knows it. :)
We laugh at how well we all know what she wants. In part because of her persistence, but also because she communicates so well. She had many words before one, and she has a few 2 and even 3 word sentences now. Our favorites ~
"Es go!" (let's go!)
"ut's dat?" (what's that)
"hoo's dat dada?" (who's that person?)
"ah deddy!" (all ready!)
"er's dada?" (said all day every day while daddy is at work)
"uuuun, dooooo, E!" (one, two, three)
As well as word's we hear all the time...
Sam, again, all done, DAT (as in, I want THAT), yoyo (yogurt), ahder (water/milk, etc)....
I could go on and on. This is a mommy blog ya know....
And I'm kind of her world too.
She loves me. A bit obsessively.
And I kind of love it.
I try to remember as she is crying and clinging to my legs that this will pass. I won't always be her world, and she mine (or shouldn't be at least....).
So for now I'm just soaking it in.
Every squishy little ounce of her.








4 comments:
I LOVE that picture of her running down the hall! I also like the one of brother sharing his Moon Pie.
oh, sweet baby! beautiful mama! hugs to you!
I agree with Cindy, love her running down the hall, Bryan should feel very special! Love Sam sharing.
i love this post!!! Really makes me want a girl
my fav pic is her in the hallway!!
Post a Comment