Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hooray for Saturdays


This morning started as most Saturdays do. Sam woke early, came to our room, and asked to watch "Buzz the flying one" (Toy Story 2). Bryan got him settled on the couch with dry cereal and milk while we dozed in and out until baby woke a little later. Then all five of us piled in our bed and lazily played forts and peekaboo until the monkeys took over~


Now I'm enjoying a few moments to myself while the boys are out getting donuts and baby is napping.

I love Saturdays.


Both the lazy ones in the house (though is any day really lazy with little ones?), and the ones out and about. Like last week ~













hooray.


3 comments:

Gina said...

I would love to have an 8x10 of Sam on his trike in front of the train.

katie said...

these are great!! love the last two... and the urban park setting!! so cool. where is it?

Angie Davis said...

thanks kp! it's actually downtown b'ham. a park that was built last year. we love it!

analytics

Blog Archive