Just before the merriment began, someone turned three.
Or, fwee. As he would say.
Our gifts were all about trains. Since he is too.
I asked him what kind of cake he wanted, thinking trains, trucks, spiderman....
but no.
I want a chwocwate cake with bwoo icing and marshmallows and sprinkles.
why not?
We took it to Grandmama's to celebrate with family.
(but we didn't make everyone eat blue icing, marshmallows and sprinkles)
Another party at GG's, where I just chose a cake I thought he would like (easiest birthday (cup) cake ever!) ~
I was right.
It's been a fun year of getting to know this guy better. He is usually attached to brother's hip, but since Charlie has been in school he is beginning to fill his own space.
He has amazed us over the last few months. Conquering previous fears, enjoying the church nursery (finally!), and even making new friends.

Though not many people outside of family know how funny this guy is....

I asked him a few questions on his birthday.
How old are you Sam?
How old are you Sam?
Umm....fwee!
What's your favorite color?











What's your favorite color?
Umm......Green. And Wed. And yellow and blue and.....
What is your favorite toy?
Whitening McQueen and Dynaco
What is your favorite thing to eat?
Chicken (I beg to differ. major sweet tooth)
What is your favorite TV show?
Whitening McQueen (and "Buzz and Woody", Caillou)
Who is your best friend?
Aunt Back (though he loves Aunt Bec, I'd say Charlie :)
Favorite cereal?
Oatmeal Squares
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Umm......a fireman. Are you going to ride with me and be a fireman too Chawie?
What's your favorite song to sing?
Trinkle Trinkle Little Star
Book?
Trains
My fav word of his ~ "sammich"




It feels trite to even try to put into words how much I love this kiddo and how happy I am to be his mom.
We just say it like this.
How much do I love you?
SO (arms stretched) BIG!
5 comments:
happy birthday, Sam!
What a special little guy.
oh the sweetness. i feel like i just got to know him a little. so many great shots. of course i love the goggles while watching tv. xo.
In some of these pictures he looks soo big. I love this little man so much!!
Gosh we love him so much! he is a funny guy!
Post a Comment