Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the first week





i had hopes of getting lots of photos of baby girl during her first few weeks.
but wow. they kicked my tail. surprisingly though, not because of her so much. she is an angel baby. thank you god.

about the 4th day home i came down with a kidney infection. who knew the kidney was such a force to be reckoned with? worst. experience. ever. i'm still not sure i've fully recovered.

so with the bum kidney, a newborn, and 2 busy boys, documenting it all was sadly at the bottom of the barrel.

but here's to *hoping* the next few weeks will be better....

3 comments:

The Shulls said...

Oh Angie, Lil is so perfect! I SO want to hold her next time I see you!!! Hope you're feeling better and better every day that goes by... kidneys are not fun to deal with! Let me know if you need anything.

thewheelerfamily said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your kidney infection...been there! Yuck! I love keeping up with you through this blog. I feel like I keep up with you better than some of my friends right here in my hometown!

Angie Davis said...

thanks friends!

analytics

Blog Archive