i love when the boys actually play together. happily.
when the older lets the younger be his
sous.
brunch anyone?
speaking of ~
the hardest part of the day for me is always dinner time. you would think that i am the one serving them mud muffins. it seems the only "meals" that my boys will eat are pasta (plain) and peanut butter sandwiches (sometimes). though today while eating mcdonalds hamburgers sam was on repeat saying, "i like it....i like it.....i like it....".
thankfully they like fruit, but veggies........do pickles count?
though i used to be the queen of getting kids to eat healthfully (i still reminisce about the day i got kids that i babysat to not only eat, but even request broccoli), this short order cook needs some help. anyone?

7 comments:
1. One of the things that makes you a good mother is letting your boys play in the mud with your muffin pans and your spoons.
2. One of the things that makes you a good mother is letting your boys play in the mud.
I need some help too...Chloe used to eat so many good things and I was so proud. Now all she will eat is fruit and goldfish. :(
hey!! loving seeing your blog again and i'm so excited about baby #3. you're in for a ride. it's a blast.
wondering about your drapes i saw in a previous post...i'm needing drapes here and could have my mom ship or bring when she comes. any chance those might still be around? love your way! jennifer
dining rm drapes that is.
jennifer
this post cracks me up!! Usually when the girls are playing nicely I walk into a room that's been totally destroyed...it's worth it though! They get to play for a while without pulling hair and I get a few sane minutes as well!! Then, we all clean up together...win, win!
Our standard meal is yogurt, green beans and a fruit cup! I've just decided to live stress free and this seems to help!
I hope we have tons of "mud" time. I am sure with Jamie and babies, that mud is just the answer :)
Courtney, I think Charlie and Sam have alot to teach your baby! Start with shooting spit balls!
Post a Comment