Thursday, October 21, 2010

just a saturday...


last weekend the boys met me downtown after a photo shoot. i was really excited to try the highly acclaimed trattoria central , especially because my pregnancy craving was pizza (bryan claims it's the best he's ever had). i'm sure if i wasn't pregnant i would have been thrilled that they were serving brunch only due to it being the weekend....but sadly i had to choke down my breakfast pizza while trying not to think about it. this speaks nothing of the restaurant. bryan loved his - i'm sure it was delish. totally a sick and pregnant thing. ugh.

the fresh squeezed oj though, i could have had 3 more glasses.

after walking downtown a bit i decided to pull out my camera, since i had it...


yeah, we always give our boys san pellegrino. heh.
though sam really does love "bubbly wa-der".


they would have loved to have been customers if it wasn't closed ~


but here, um, no.


new favorite game of "surprise" ~


can you tell who got the boys ready this morning?


i'll give you a hint.....


it wasn't me.

on another note, who stole my baby and gave me this little boy?!


ending our outing with a family "portrait" ~

8 comments:

molly b. said...

love their boots. adorable.

Shireen said...

I appreciate that Bryan and the boys are all in white/gray striped shirts! Now, there's a cool dad! :)

Congratulations to you guys on the coming of baby #3!!!! I read the blog that announced it, and I knew it before I got to the announcement b/c I saw that Sam was wearing the "Big Brother" T! I had to quickly scroll back up and then back down to get the scoop!!! :)

Yay!!! I hope you'll share the gender once yall know!!!

You all look so great!!! Say hello!

Gina said...

Where are Sams knees? Have they showed you the stop, go game?

Kathy Campbell said...

Awwww, their outfits are adorable!

katie said...

before you said bryan dressed them, i was thinking, "i'm so glad they just went for it and let the kids wear whatever..." the boots go with everything, imho!!

Angie Davis said...

katie, funny. though i would have never put that shirt with those shorts on sam, i do just let them wear whatever they are set on. yes, these days, it's the boots! and i do think they go with everything ;)

Unknown said...

i thought they looked pretty good myself :)

Jobonster said...

great photos and documentation!

the boots are a riot!

analytics

Blog Archive