it's a ritual.
each time we get sam from his crib we must get all of his lovies out with him. not one can be left. let's see. there's blanket, "other blanket", bunny, "uppy" (puppy), "uppy dog" (yes, there is puppy, and there is puppy dog), pillow, and paci.

3 comments:
i am in LOVE with that last picture. what a gift you have of capturing your littles in their beauty and magic. you and ms. prentiss. good grief, i need lessons!
thanks amy!
angie,
thanks for your kind comments on my blog! what part of california were you in? there's a possibilty we will end up in New York toward the beginning of next year so I might have to email you some questions! I have Miller's Million Miles, but I haven't read it yet...it's next on the list! Thanks again for commenting. It was great to connect with you!
xo
molly
ps...love your sweet boy's curls!
Post a Comment