Friday, May 21, 2010

yard sale deals

this time last year i was still bundling my babies in hats and gloves, envious of my southern friends who had been enjoying spring for nearly 2 months. and this year, being back in the south, spring has far exceeded my expectations. best/longest/coolest spring ever.

so today i can't complain as we are stuck in the house as it drops buckets.

and the kids don't seem to mind, so far, either.



i needed to stay close to home anyway and tend to this.


ugh. a pile of yard sale junk that must be exhumed from my home tomorrow. rain, rain, go away.

(i just realized my windows are open, lights on inside, for all my neighbors to see my dining room and submit me to the show hoarders. yard sale must. go. on.)

the boys have been "helping" me label and price. if you were to come inside, you would think that everything in the house was for sale. the floors.....the walls.....even me ;)

all that to say, you should come out tomorrow....

for there are some great deals to be had!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how rainy days will bring out the best in you! :)

Gina said...

well I could have second thoughts, but I made the same mess in my house, but I dragged it all to my car. I still have a mess on my table. The phone rings and dad is on the phone as I sit here, talking to a lady that wants to come see the house. When? Should I go clean up my mess?

katie said...

i love seeing little glimpses of your cute house!!

Liz said...

Love the messes little ones make! And I think I have 50 cents and I'll be glad to make an offer on the little blonde fellow! Hope it goes well tomorrow and you sell it all!

The Shulls said...

Little boys are so creative to entertain themselves, tell me about it!!! love the pictures above the couch, they are beautiful!!!

The Hill Family said...

two questions: 1. did you take the pictures of the boys behind you couch yourself?
and
2. If yes, then where did you get them blown up and how were you sure their clarity would carry over into such big pictures?
If you have time to answer, my email is misstiff0201@hotmail.com
btw, I have a Sam & Charlie, too...and a Huett(three boys!)

analytics

Blog Archive