i had a fun little photo shoot with a friend today ~ one cute pregnant friend who has her hands full with 2 little boys. but a little sugar and spice will soon be added to frogs and snails and puppy dog tails. baby girl is on the way!
as i'm going through all the photos from the day, this one made me stop and smile. the 2 times in life when pot bellies are fab ~

3 comments:
I gasped a deep breath and scared Russell when I read the title, thinking yall were expecting again!!! :) Maybe soon! ;)
Your hair looks SO good, Angie! SOOOOOO good!
Sam and Charlie are PRECIOUS!!! I look at every post and every pic you make and just ooh and ah! God has blessed you with such photographic talent, and He's given you some precious and HANDSOME subjects on which to focus! Charlie looks like Bryan's family; Sam looks just like yours! :) Just had to put my 2 cents in there about that!
Oh yes, pot bellies are SO CUTE on little kids.....makes me want to zrrrrbert him!
I did the same thing as Shireen -- read the title and thought your were expecting again :-)
Love the pot belly pics!
Post a Comment