Wednesday, October 31, 2007

boo



if i added a hook on his left hand and an eye patch he could be charlie the tiger-pirate. grrr...argh!



Thankfully I waited until yesterday to buy candy, so the added pounds may only be in the single digits. I usually don't care much for candy bars, but there is this one little stinker in the mix that I can't get enough of. Do I just go ahead and down them all to get it over with? Or should Charlie and I step out of the box this year and knock on doors early and give it away? Self-control, self-control......Why oh why did I buy the good stuff? Why did I not give into my thriftyness and buy the yucky cheap mix with the orange and black wrapped chewy thingies?
Oh well. Come to our house for the goods tonight. Either that, or I will be dressed as the 500 lb. woman.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I bought Teddy Grahams, so the neighborhood kids may hate me, but hopefully I can restrain!

Cindy said...

James bought the weird yucky mix, so I haven't been tempted to eat any of it.

Charlie makes an adorable tiger. Isn't Halloween so much more fun when you have a kid to dress up?

katie said...

awww. yeay.
i waited until dark to photo the kids... not recommended. good thing you didn't for charlie the tiger.

Amanda said...

he is the cutest tiger ever.

jess said...

jamie loved getting to see the cutie dressed up as a tiger! he sent me a pix message of him ;)
oh if only i'd thought of the orange and black chewy thingies! what an excellent plan...but alas, i'm left w/ waaaay to much chocolate!

heather said...

So cute, Angie! Halloween at our kids' ages is definitely more about us than it is them... and it's a blast!

Promise Christian Academy said...

You need more kids to help you eat the good stuff.... I rarely get one bite! :o)
Cutie tiger you have!
Hilda Rebecca

analytics

Blog Archive