They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
One Week
He left the hospital at 5 lbs., 9 oz but only 4 days later he was up to 6.1. He has a ferocious appetite! He did not get these legs from me! He has his daddy's feet.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ohhh, he's cute!! I really like the second picture. I think I have the cutest nephew in the world!! :-)
Charlie is so cute and you are a beautiful, skinny little mama! So happy for you! We will be in b'ham in a couple of weeks; maybe I can come by and meet him?
angie, i must say i see tons of brad in the little guy! :) thanks SOOO much for pictures. they're beautiful and happy. sending lots of love your way! kate
Angie~ I found your blog through Kate's. Congratulations! Charlie is precious! So excited for you. Jamie really enjoyed his lunch w/ your hubby and Clay the other day. Hope to see more of y'all soon. Love, Jessica
thanks for all the sweet words. katie, i'm glad you see "brad" in him too. in the first few days everyone, including me, really only saw me. now i am starting to see more of b, especially in pictures. it's amazing how fast and how often they change!
8 comments:
Ohhh, he's cute!! I really like the second picture. I think I have the cutest nephew in the world!! :-)
Charlie is so cute and you are a beautiful, skinny little mama! So happy for you! We will be in b'ham in a couple of weeks; maybe I can come by and meet him?
angie, i must say i see tons of brad in the little guy! :) thanks SOOO much for pictures. they're beautiful and happy.
sending lots of love your way! kate
for those wondering why this baby would look like someone named brad...
"brad" = "bryan"
it's a long story but i am sometimes know as "brad" to the p's because they already have a "brian" :)
thanks for clarifying babe. i don't want anyone thinking it was the mail man.
Congratulations! He's a cutie. You look amazing, Angie!
Jean
Angie~
I found your blog through Kate's. Congratulations! Charlie is precious!
So excited for you.
Jamie really enjoyed his lunch w/ your hubby and Clay the other day.
Hope to see more of y'all soon.
Love,
Jessica
thanks for all the sweet words. katie, i'm glad you see "brad" in him too. in the first few days everyone, including me, really only saw me. now i am starting to see more of b, especially in pictures. it's amazing how fast and how often they change!
Post a Comment