Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Barefoot, pregnant, and where I belong

Although I am very well into trimester #2, it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I started feeling significantly better. There are many things I am now jumping for joy about, but the best thing is that I love food again. For the first 15 weeks or so I would be in tears any time I had to go to the grocery store. My method was to speed through the frozen food section, focus straight ahead as to not see too much, and grab whatever seemed to have the least amount of prep time. Poor Bryan seemed to be having "sympathy" heartburn, but we know the real reason for that.

I am so happy to now be back in the kitchen and eating real food rather than crackers, cottage cheese and buffalo sauce (you think I'm kidding, but it was hard to find wings in CA, and a pregant woman must have what she craves). I'm even attempting to update my recipes blog so check it out if you want at angiehdavisrecipes.blogspot.com. Todays post is Guiltless Blues Burgers, baked sweet potato fries and a pear, blue cheese and walnut salad. If you ever try anything, I would sincerely love your critique!

1 comment:

katie said...

glad to hear you're feeling more like yourself, or at least better! :)

analytics

Blog Archive