Monday, August 14, 2006

Call me crazy

As crazy as it sounds, I have started a new business venture. Those who know me are probably scratching their heads. Angie starting a business sounds as likely as Bryan starting a beauty salon, I know. Since being in CA, working in a coffee shop (which I love), I have been dreaming up my "ideal" job, and I finally began to try it out about a month ago. I'm now a Personal Chef! That title actually sounds way too formal for my experience and credentials, but I'm going with that anyway. I tried this out in B'ham, but I clicked with one family so well that I ended up being their nanny. No regrets there, but I'm giving it another go. I am currently working with one family, and 3 others have contacted me over the last couple of weeks. So, here goes nothing, or something, we will see. I will be keeping a log of each weeks recipes on my cooking blog (or at least I intend to). Ideas and advice are welcome!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you're enjoying it, Angie! I look forward to your recipe updates, and will consider doing this myself oneday. :)

katie said...

i don't call you crazy, i call you cool when i brag about your venture to my friends.

analytics

Blog Archive