Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Lillie Girl


Yesterday I took Lillie out and we celebrated her last day of being one, in the same spot that we went last year.

My, how time flies
and love grows. 









































Happy Birthday my Lillie girl! 

I am thankful to God every day of my life, for having you in it. 

5 comments:

katie said...

so so beautiful!! love the set. she's so sweet with that wispy blond hair and curly little toes! love the putting on the shoe shot and the dandelion in her mouth makes me laugh!! great location too!

becca said...

happy happy birthday sweet baby girl! love the pics - she is precious!

Gina said...

Happy Birthday to our sweet little girl. Love all the pics. Love that she can play in the mud and still be as sweet as ever!

Gina said...

I just noticed her shoes on the wrong feet. Love

Angie Davis said...

yes, and I was trying to help her and she was saying, "no!!!!". :)

analytics

Blog Archive