Saturday, November 10, 2012

A stroll on Highland



An amazing fall day
and a picture to remember it by. 
(thanks to my friend heather!)


I thought that when the boys started school that life would slow down, and maybe I'd even get a little time to myself. Evidently it doesn't work that way! Busy, busy. But good, worthwhile busy. A friend recently explained it this way ~ when you move from a small to a big house with big closets you think those closets will never be filled. But of course they always are. And it's the same with time. 

I want to fill my time with quality, not quantity. 

It's a work in progress. There some things that I really do need to make time for, and things I need to let go of. But for the most part I don't regret our busyness. 
Yet I'm thankful for the moments when life slows down a bit and we quit the running. 
And go for a stroll. 




2 comments:

Gina said...

You're life with three kids will never be slow. But it will be great! Also who posed Lillie?

Angie Davis said...

Exactly. And Lil, I know.... love it. This was just a quick snap after lunch. I hope the cooperate as well for our "real" shoot this wk!

analytics

Blog Archive