They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
I absolutely love these pictures!! It definitely looks like he had a total blast in the rain... I love playing in the rain!
awesome!!! I need to bring the boys over they will love it!!! So Sam missed it?
Where are you and Bryan and Sam?
it was during sam's nap, and i was under the porch.
How fantastic! Getting good use out of those adorable boots!
so so very cute! BEST money we spent ALL summer $40 okrin mosquito service..AWESOME! You guys should do it next year...we actually got to use our backyard! We tried the lowes stuff too, it didn't work :)
your such a fun mom!did he put his boots on all by himself? =)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I absolutely love these pictures!! It definitely looks like he had a total blast in the rain... I love playing in the rain!
awesome!!! I need to bring the boys over they will love it!!! So Sam missed it?
Where are you and Bryan and Sam?
it was during sam's nap, and i was under the porch.
How fantastic! Getting good use out of those adorable boots!
so so very cute!
BEST money we spent ALL summer $40
okrin mosquito service..AWESOME!
You guys should do it next year...we actually got to use our backyard! We tried the lowes stuff too, it didn't work :)
your such a fun mom!
did he put his boots on all by himself? =)
Post a Comment