Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ten

Ten has snuck up on me.
I thought he was busy before, and yet each day I sweat a little harder chasing him. Everywhere. Bryan and I often wonder what would happen if we just let him go. So sometimes we do.



Although our lives have been somewhat turned upside down recently, he has been our constant joy.


His babbling actually seems purposeful these days - we think "da da", "eye", and "igh" (light) may actually mean something.

Tantrums are becoming more frequent, although still laughable.

He loves to point, at everything. Tonight it was the moon.


I still remember singing "I see the moon, the moon sees me, God bless the moon, and God bless me...." with my parents when I was little.

Sweet memories.

It is amazing (and yet scary!) to think that we are raising a child, and the things we do and say may actually be remembered one day!

3 comments:

katie said...

give the little munchkin a kiss from me...

becca said...

i love the picture of him pointing at the moon. so cute!
wish we could see y'all.. i was telling kris today that i miss y'all so much.

The Shulls said...

Happy 10 months, Charlie!!! You are a cute little fella!

analytics

Blog Archive