Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Assignment 1, Exposure




I just started a photography class last week, and I can't decide if I am more excited, or frustrated at this point. I love the creative aspect, but so far I do not enjoy the technical side of it. I do think though that in learning the technical, the creative can thrive. I'm just so impatient! I just want to know it all. Now.

I'd like to post my assignments each week here, to document (hopefully-) improvement. Who knows, maybe I will even break away from my typical subject matter a little bit. Doubt it.


Last weeks assignment was dealing with exposure, the only task being 200 ISO, 250 shutter, and adjusting the aperature according to light.

6 comments:

katie said...

so sweet... i'm partial to the first one... the lighting is beautiful (you nailed it.) and those big brown eyes with that sweater... scheez.

The Shulls said...

So cute! I love your model though! too cute for words! Hope your next assignment will be more fun!

We need to eat dinner sometime this month, do you have any dates available?

Mohana

katie said...

btw, i think you ought to put that first one on your blog in a more permanent place. just my opinion... it matches perfectly... and is oh so cute.

Jill said...

Angie! Got your message on our blog . . . And it looks like I've missed some big steps in your life! Charlie is adorable! So glad to be able to keep up with you!

Emily Davis said...

he looks quite cute! natural light is fun to work with

The Terrells said...

oh my gosh- he is so cute- I love that face! i am so excited that you are taking a photography class- that is so fun! love you

analytics

Blog Archive