These aren't just silly pictures of Charlie sticking out his tongue, this is actually the way he "talks". It is so fun to watch him (seemingly?) try so hard to form words as he twists and contorts his mouth, all the time his tongue right in the middle of it all. A video would do it better justice (I'll work on that). I could listen to his stories all day.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
He's a talker
These aren't just silly pictures of Charlie sticking out his tongue, this is actually the way he "talks". It is so fun to watch him (seemingly?) try so hard to form words as he twists and contorts his mouth, all the time his tongue right in the middle of it all. A video would do it better justice (I'll work on that). I could listen to his stories all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
he looks like he is amusing himself so well!
He is just adorable. Just like a little man and so animated!
oh angie, he's sooo sweet! we miss you guys!! love, peggy
I really want to know what he is saying! gg
I really want to know what he is saying! gg
Post a Comment